W Communication Agency is a Malmö-based international B2B agency, passionate about turning complexity into clarity. We specialize in strategic and creative communications within Life Science, Industry and Technology. Some of our great clients are Sandvik, Trelleborg, Ecophon, Symetri, Lundbeck, Camurus and Grünenthal just to name a few. The office is based in the central part of Malmö and currently consists of six team members.
Our company culture is built on four core values that permeate our work as well as our behaviour: curious, professional, committed and serving. This, together with our constant strive to offer top quality in everything we do is what separates W from the rest.
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.wcommunicationagency.com.
We are now looking for a Project Manager/Account Manager to join our fantastic team!
Your primary task is to work with W’s life science clients (Global/Nordic) to project manage communication tasks/deliverables, as well as identify and propose solutions to enhance customer discussions to drive brand adoption. You will also be expected to lead and support the project team responsible for delivering these solutions to the client.
- Advise on the development of communications tools/deliverables and understand how these can support the overall marketing mix for a brand.
- Communicate to the client the business value of communications tools – digital and print
- Be an effective project team member/manager that delivers high-quality communication tasks/deliverables on time and on budget.
- Drive and motivate a project team through to successful completion – either as a project leader or a project team member.
- Help find new projects/business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A marketing/communication/branding education (BSc or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with life science communication or marketing with a good understanding of the rules & regulations (e.g. EPFIA/LIF) for promoting a pharmaceutical and/or a medical device and/or a vaccine – either client and/or agency experience
- An ability to understand clinical data and publications.
- Experience working with Global and/or Nordic campaigns and brand communication.
- The ability to clearly articulate your ideas.
- Experience working as a project manager, project team member, or project coordinator with an ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identify challenges and risks within them.
- Executional accuracy, competence in multitasking, and great organizational skills.
- Competent in presenting and communicating marketing solutions to clients.
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written/excellent presenter (other languages are meriting)
To thrive in this role, you must have a can-do attitude and like challenges. You are service minded and good at building new relationships. You are a multitasker and can work on several projects at the same time without losing attention to details. You also possess organizational skills and manage timelines and budgets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating position at a successful, fast-paced communication agency
- A learning environment, working with market leaders in leading international B2B sectors
- An opportunity for the right person to grow and to be involved in agency decision making
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
…you would like to work with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical, medical device and vaccine manufacturers and describe yourself as someone with a ‘can do’ attitude. And enjoys being part of an ambitious and dynamic strategic & creative communication agency.
The placement is in central Malmö. This is a full-time position starting with a six-month probationary employment.
Is this the perfect challenge for you? Don’t miss this opportunity, apply already today. In this recruitment process, we work together with Agardh Recruitment & Consulting. Together we will evaluate and interview on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as we have the right candidate. Please send your application in English. Applications not in English will not be considered. All applications will be handled confidentially.
For specific questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Pernilla Agardh at email@example.com or 072-249 94 80.