Innovative company Qlucore continues to grow and is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join the team!
As part of our continued expansion we are looking for a salesperson with a technical or scientific background. If you also have experience from consultative sales you may very well be the person we are looking for to increase sales of Qlucore’s visualization based data analysis software for the life science and research segments.
Our market is global, and we are looking for a person who thrives in an international environment. We sell to growing and innovative segments – for example in research related to genetics and proteins.
Qlucore started in 2007 and is today a public and listed company with strong growth, offering great opportunities to influence both your own and the company's development. You will be part of, and significantly contribute to, an exciting journey.
In this position you will be responsible for sales of Omics Explorer in parts of Europe. You will have your own sales budget and be responsible for the whole sales process, i.e., from generating leads to securing the final contract and managing the customer towards the next sale. You will be an integral part of the sales team with colleagues in Sweden and US and will report to Carl-Johan Ivarsson, our CEO.
Your daily tasks will be varied and include:
- Lead generation, prospect assessment and follow-up, preparing offers and closing deals
- Software demonstrations and active interaction with users in pre-sales and customer users, to understand their needs and challenges
- Holding seminars, webinars and training courses in cooperation with universities and partners
- Participating in trade fairs and congresses
Education and experience
- You hold a Master’s in Science or Engineering, preferably within biology, chemistry, medicine, mathematics or statistics
- You have several years’ experience from consultative sales of software in life science, biotech or med tech industry. Experience from the bioinformatics field is advantageous
- You possess a good basic statistical/bioinformatics knowledge
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken, and preferably you also have good knowledge of Swedish, German or French
- You are very comfortable working with computers and demonstrating software
As a person, you are self-motivated with drive. You are flexible with a positive mindset. You are communicative and a good explainer/teacher, being able to reason with a consultative approach.
Competences that are valued highly for this position are presenting and communicating information, delivering results, meeting customer expectations and being a good networker.
This is a chance to join an ambitious international company where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop, working closely together with R&D.
This position is preferably located at Qlucore’s head office in Lund, Sweden. The position includes travelling (approx. 30-50 days/year).
Qlucore is a leading provider of new generation intuitive bioinformatics software for research and companion diagnostics. Qlucore's mission is to make it easier to analyze the huge amounts of complex data generated by innovations in the fields of genomics and proteomics by providing powerful visualization-based bioinformatics data analysis tools for research and precision diagnostics. Qlucore Omics Explorer software is a Do-It-Yourself bioinformatics software for research in the life science, plant- and biotech industries, and academia. Qlucore Diagnostics and Qlucore Insights software are software platforms with built-in AI-based machine learning for multi-omics companion and precision diagnostics. Qlucore was founded in 2007 and has customers in about 25 countries around the world, with sales offices in Europe and North America, and distribution in several countries in Asia. Qlucore is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth market.
Learn more about us and our products at www.qlucore.com
For this Area Sales Manager position we are working with Agardh Recruitment & Consulting. If you have questions regarding the application, position or process please contact Pernilla Agardh at email@example.com or +46 72 249 94 80. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as we have the right candidate.