SWIPP is looking for a Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small company where you will follow the projects from wheat to bread and be part of the decision-making process.
About the company
SWIPP’s aim is to develop medicinal products faster and more cost efficient than other small companies, while at the same time growing knowhow, personal skills and shareholders value.
The company is based at the Spark, Medicon Village, in Lund, from which SWIPP communicates and coordinates activities with partners and consultants all over the world. The lead project is a thin oral film intended for the treatment of epilepsy seizures, in which a clinical study was recently made. Other projects have been started, and two new clinical studies are planned for the end of 2021. Also, SWIPP is aiming for making an IPO during next year.
SWIPP has a virtual business model and very few employees, but you will form teams together with our partners and consultants. You will report to the CEO, but the Board of Directors and a committed group of SWIPP owners will also see your work and support you.
You will be responsible for driving several large and small projects and be a contact person for partners and consultants. You will also be the ”go to person” and the company’s representative at Medicon Village.
Your primary tasks will be to:
• Coordinate and lead the projects according to project plan
• Interact and initiate meetings with partners and consultants
• Prepare presentation material
• Prepare investigations and be updated regarding guidelines
• Develop and update project plans to ensure milestones and delivery
• Document and report your work in writing
• Produce estimates for time spent, budget and activities
• Review study protocols and reports from external partners
Education and Experience
- A MSc in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or equivalent,
and preferably a PhD
- At least 2-4 years experience from working in a similar position, i.e.
within research & development including project management tasks
- Good understanding about at least one of the following areas; GMP,
GCP or Regulatory Affairs
- At least two years’ experience from project management
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Experience from clinical trials is meriting
- A good knowledge in the Office suite
To be successful in this role we believe that you can take responsibility and own initiatives. You posses social skills and an ability to listen and consult with others when needed. You communicate proactively and feel comfortable in promoting your ideas. As a person you are driven and solution-oriented. Furthermore, you are structured and analytical, set clearly defined objectives and plan activities well in advance. Finally, you can also write in a well-structured way and organise the information to meet the needs and understanding of the audience.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will team up with experienced and positive-minded people who will support you and appreciate your effort.
The position will include some travelling days per month, mainly within Sweden and Europe to the different partners and contractors.
It is a full time position that will start as a probationary employment of 6 months.
For questions regarding this position please contact our recruitment consultant Pernilla Agardh at +46 72 249 94 80. We will evaluate the applications on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as we have the right candidate.